- being outbid by other advertisers, and/or
- bidding on a subset of targets with low available impressions
Use your weekly reports to help identify where your growth opportunity may be. The reports include:
- Impression Share - so you can see how much of the network you’re showing on moving forward; and
- Average Position - so if you can see how competitive your bids are in the advertiser landscape
The quickest way to make a meaningful difference is to update your bids. If you know you're not bidding everywhere where you have the ability to serve, we recommend adding targets.
To update bids in your account, follow these steps:
- Click the “Campaigns” tab and then select the campaign
- Select “Edit” next to the campaign's Ad Group
- Change the "MaxBid" field to your desired bid
- Click “Save” (on the bottom left of the screen)
To add targets, use the Bulksheet Instructions as a guide for making mass edits to your account.